Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Snoozeday

I am totally failing on the blogging front this week. I think I'm getting sick, I'm super tired and my brain is just not functioning. It hurts. My brain hurts. It's on strike. 

So, because I have no brain to tell me what to write, let's try something new: Survey time!


Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
At my parent's house, always closed. The inside of the closet door is lined with a mirror, which we all know is a gateway to the other side. So the door has to be closed at night or else ghosts will come haunt me. 
I'm completely serious.
At my apartment, the closet doors always open because it's in my bathroom. I do close the bathroom door at night, though.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Always. And then I put them in my bathroom and never use them.

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
When I make my bed, I always tuck my sheets in. But they come untucked within a night or two. Then they stay untucked until the next Sunday. Sunday is sheet washing and bed making day. 

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope. I'm a big fan of obeying the law.

Do you like to use post-it notes?
I adore post-its.

Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
All the time. Speaking of, anyone with kids interested in a "Buy One Adult Ticket, Get One Child Ticket" free coupon for the Baton Rouge Zoo? Cause, I..uh..have two.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Big bear. Bugs terrify me. At least bears are fuzzy.

Do you have freckles?
A few on my face. They're all over my arms and shoulders. 

Do you always smile for pictures?
If I'm in the mood. If I'm not in the mood to smile, I make pathetic faces.

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Oh, it changes daily. Let's see..today I would have to say people who can't park.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Almost always.

Have you ever peed in the woods?
What happens in Girl Scouts stays in Girl Scouts.

What about pooped in the woods?
Girl Scouts wasn't that intense.

Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
There's music in my head...

Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Always. That's why I generally don't like to lend them out.  I don't know where your hands have been.

How many people have you slept with this week?
None.  But that's none of your business anyway.

What size is your bed?
Full.

What is your song of the week?
Whatever is playing on the Ben Folds Pandora Station.

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
It's more than ok.


And now, it's time for 30 Day Photo Challenge Day 8: Technology!



This picture includes my three most used pieces of technology: My MacBook Pro and my Vizio TV are shown and this picture was taken with my iPhone. I'm an Apple girl through and through. I love Apple. Apple loves me.

And yes, that is Storage Wars on the TV. Like I said, my brain's broken, so I gave myself an afternoon off to lie in bed and be sleepy. And Storage Wars addicting! Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment