Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 2: What I Wore

It's a good thing that "What I Wore" fell on a Wednesday.  On Wednesday afternoons I work in a small jewelry store, so I had a cute outfit to show you.  Any other day, you would have just gotten jeans and a sweatshirt.

Here you are!  See what I meant about white shirts and cardigans?  I couldn't get a good picture of the jewelry I wore, but I'm wearing a pretty necklace with pearls that my friend gave my for my high school graduation and some (fake) pearl drop earrings.  And since I'm on my feet all afternoon, my only shoe option is flats.  Sometimes I'll be daring and wear a pair of heels, but I always regret it at the end of the day.

The second picture was me trying to get a picture of my earrings.  You can barely see them, but I'm posting it anyway just because I like the picture.

Nothing much to report other than that.  I'm sad today, so any post I write is just going to be a downer.  In fact, I tried writing a little mini-post at the bottom of this and it was so depressing that I deleted it.  So it's probably best that I just leave it at that. 

Stay tuned for Day 3!  And maybe a slightly less "woe-is-me" blogpost.


No comments:

Post a Comment