Sunday, November 20, 2011

Randomness

1. I tried to teach myself to crochet today, but I spent more time trying to untangle the yarn and gave up.  I went to Wal-Mart later to get a new thing of yarn and got some really thick yarn and a really thick crochet needle and now it's much easier.  It's kind of like the big crayons you give to kids when they're learning to write, I think.

2.  I keep Mike and Ikes in my car's glove box for when my blood sugar gets low.

3. I tried to go Christmas shopping today.  I ended up getting more stuff for myself.  But it was really cute stuff.

4. I started watching Gilmore Girls last night.  I missed it.

5.  I'm auditioning for a show in a few weeks and I'm already freaking out nervous.

6.  My brother is coming into town for Thanksgiving.  I'm excited to see him.

7. I forgot to take a 30 Day Photo Challenge Picture today.  So this is what you get for Day 8: From a Distance:


The view from my bed.


8. Lorelai and Max just split up on Gilmore Girls and first the first time I truly understood what she felt in that moment because I'm still feeling it every second of every day.

9.  All of my classes for Tuesday were cancelled.  I think I'm going to celebrate by getting a manicure.

10.. I have some really wonderful friends that offer some really great perspectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment