Friday, December 2, 2011

It All Started With a Big Bang

Tonight, I got to spend an evening with wonderful friends (one of which I shared a 10x13 room with for a school year) watching Big Bang Theory and eating ridiculous amounts of food and talking about Pinterest.  It was wonderful and I am so exhausted that deep thoughts and insightful phrases are just not happening in my mind right now.  I'm not even sure if that last sentence made any sense...

But I wouldn't leave y'all without at least some pictures!  Keep an eye out!  One of these pictures is the 30 Day Photo Challenge Picture!

This is the famous crack dip!  And guys, it was so good!  I definitely recommend this dip to anyone with taste buds! And make a lot!   It didn't last long :)  

Blogisphere, meet Abby! I'm not sure you're ready for Abby...

...but she's ready for you!  Abby was my roommate my first year of college and without her, I never would have been introduced to Big Bang Theory.  I am eternally grateful.  


Hey, look!  It's Day 24: A Smile!  (And my friend Cami hiding from the camera!)


Abby spilled water.   Instead of getting up and getting a paper towel, she thought it would be more efficient to use her sweatpants leg to clean it up...

A Big Bang Theory night with Abby, Cami, and Emily is just not complete without a little visit from Jimmy Johns.


She whips her hair back and forth.  She whips her hair back and forth.


Night, y'all :)



Side note: I have such a crush on Jim Parsons :P  Have any of y'all seen The Muppet Movie yet?  He makes a cameo in it.  It kind of makes my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment