Thursday, December 15, 2011

No More Blog?

Not really!  Well, not yet, at least! But under the SOPA and Protect IP Act, the government and corporations could shut down any site on which its users post content that infringes on copyrights, meaning, if I understand this correctly, Blogger (my blog host) could easily be shut down.  Which would make me very sad.  And I would have no where to write about this sad.  And that would make me more sad and it's a vicious cycle.

Therefore...

I've censored the following, in protest of a bill that gives any corporation and the US government the power to censor the internet--a bill that could pass THIS WEEK. To see the uncensored text, and to stop internet censorship, visit: http://americancensorship.org/posts/21080/uncensor



███████: No ████████, ███████, ███████, █████...████'s the ██████ it ████ ██████. Say "No!" to ██████████ in ███████!



Uncensor This

No comments:

Post a Comment