Monday, December 5, 2011

When Finals are Over...

When Finals are Over...

...I can watch lots of Gilmore Girls.

...I can sleep in.

...I can try to crochet again.

...This feeling of imminent doom will go away.

...I can start watching Modern Family.

...I can focus on auditions for Almost Maine.

...I can do Christmas shopping.

...I can work out.  Or at least think about working out.

...I can spend time on Pinterest without thinking about all of the schoolwork I have to do.

...I can get a manicure.

...I can get my hair cut.

...I can blog on a daily/regular basis again.

...I can catch up on the 30 Day Photo Challenge.

...I can do my laundry.

...I can read all of the books I've waiting all semester to read.

...I can play Zelda: Twilight Princess.

...I can relax again.

...I can drink caffeine again.

...I can stop studying.

Finals have consumed my life, mind and focus, so blogging is going to be a little sparse this week.  But to tide you over until Friday, I leave you with this:

 I can be silly when I'm avoiding schoolwork.
So silly...


When finals are over, I will give this blog and my readers the attention they deserve.  I'll be back Friday (at the latest)!  To my student readers: Good luck with finals!  To my non-student readers: Have a fantastic week!  

Later, taters! 



No comments:

Post a Comment