Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all of my readers!

I hope you've all had a perfectly lovely Christmas morning.  I know I have :)


I found my Christmas spirit late last night.  Better late than never!  It's still going strong.

 Here are a few scenes from my Christmas Morning:

Last night, my brother and I were at the grocery store and decided we wanted to get something nice for breakfast for our parents and grandmother on Christmas morning, so we started a new tradition: Bagels and lox on Christmas morning!


Ribbon Mustache :) 


Good haul :)

New Christmas pajamas :) And my new North Face headband that I'm kind of obsessed with.  No more cold ears while waiting for the bus in the morning! 

I think my theater-going and movie-going readers would love this!  It's like a photo album with pockets for ticket stubs and a spot to write about the show next to each slot.  I can't wait to start filling this up!

I can't wait to start reading this book my brother gave me!

Every single episode of Sex and the City.  I have officially earned my Girl Card.

It doesn't take much to make me happy.

Can't wait to get started on this in the new year!


I hope that Santa treated you well and that you get to spend the day with with friends and family who love you as much as mine love me.  And don't forget to watch A Christmas Story on TBS today! 

Once again, Merry Christmas!  Don't shoot your eye out!
And enjoy some of my brother's Christmas music!
  




No comments:

Post a Comment