Saturday, December 3, 2011

Peeq A Boo!

Look what came in the mail today!

These are wineglasses with the bottoms covered in slate so that you can write on them with chalk!  So cute! They're made by the company Chalkboard China. The retail value is $32 for both of them, but I got them for $5.  How did I get such discount?  One word: SneakPeeq.

I discovered SneakPeeq last July. It's a flashsale site.  Everyday, SneakPeeq posts new stores.  Store sales generally last  about 3 days and range from homegoods to food to clothes to purses to whatever you can imagine!  They generally try to feature lesser known pruducts and companies.  In order to see the price of a product, you have to "peeq" at it. You can only peeq a certain number of times per day, but the more you peeq, the more peeqs per day you get and the more "badges" you get.  Badges give you discounts.  Discounts give you deals—deals like $32 wine glasses for $5!

Take a look at all of the discount badges I've learned!


I don't buy on SneakPeeq incredibly often, but I stop by and check out the new stores everyday.  There's always a ton of really cute stuff!  I've loved all of things I have bought (and it's all been under $15)!

My first purchase was this adorable Crow Watch! 12 Bucks!

Lunchskins followed quickly after!  They're cute little reusable bags that you can use in place of ziploc bags.  I got this one and a smaller blue polka dot one! $4.22 :)

The Tickled Pink scarf I got next is one of my favorites now! $9.91!



It does take a while to get your items after you order them because they don't ship items out until after the sale is over and they have all of the orders in, but it's always worth the wait. 

So, that's the gist of SneakPeeq!  It's shopping, it's a game and the sales are great! I love it.  You should too :)


Day 26: Something Old
I know I still owe you guys Day 25, but sun was not happening in Baton Rouge today.  I promise as soon as the sun comes back and I actually remember to take a picture, you will get Day 25.

This is Teddy.  My Mummum and PaPaw gave my Teddy on the day I was born 20 years ago.  Rumor has it that he used to be shiny and fluffy, but I don't believe it.  His eyes are hidden behind his fur and  I've only ever known him as flattened from using him as a pillow.  In fact, I still use him as a pillow because one pillow is not enough and two pillows are too much.  One pillow plus Teddy is perfect and my neck and I are not ashamed to admit it.

After I grew out of the shirt I'm wearing in this picture, Teddy wore it. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment