Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 28: Daily Routine

I hate mornings.  Hate. Hate. HATE!

So it's a good thing that today's photo fell on a day that I got to sleep in until 11 :)

So, mornings.  Daily routine.

Wake up.  Snooze.  Curse the sun. Crawl out of bed.

Brush Teeth.  Weigh myself. Shower (sorry, you don't get to see a picture of that).  Isn't this riveting?

Then I turn on Disney Pandora and make myself pretty. (Please excuse my dirty mirror in these pictures.  I accidentally washed it with OxyClean instead of Windex.)





 I can't operate a camer and a hairdryer at the same time.  
 If I'm lucky, I end up looking somewhat like this:

Then I'm off the sell jewelry at my wonderful job!

My goodness, that has to be the most boring blog post I've ever written.  Sorry, guys! 

Here's something really not boring!  My brother is a fantastic musician and made this awesome Christmas album!  I'm so proud of him and I love how it turned out!  You can listen to and download it here!  





No comments:

Post a Comment