Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday

Happy Leap Day everybody!  Nothing counts today!

And because nothing counts today, I'm not going to use a theme for my Pinterest post today!  

Actually, I think I will.  Today's theme is "Whatever I Darn Well Feel Like Pinning."



google

You know the game.  Post your Pinterest finds on your own blog and then link up here.

I am 100% Mac.



Source: failblog.org via Emily on Pinterest

I haven't been able to find a recipe for this cake yet.  I kind of have an idea of how to do it. I just don't know how to do the edges.






Slow cooker chocolate cake! I can't wait to try this in my slow cooker!

Source: google.com via Emily on Pinterest

If/When I get married, my groom and his men will take this picture! 

Source: flickr.com via Emily on Pinterest

Love this dress!


This looks just like a dress Kate Middleton wore when she was in the states!

Source: polyvore.com via Emily on Pinterest

I love pairing cardigans with sundresses.


I made these a couple weeks ago and they were so good! And easy! Expect a blog post soon :)


Source: priceworld.in via Emily on Pinterest

I need to keep this in my car so that I think twice before going through the drive-thru.




Source: bing.com via Kate on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment