Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday Excuses

I could be...
  • doing schoolwork
  • cleaning my apartment
  • reading a book
  • organizing my desk
  • getting a manicure
  • studying for the GRE
  • cleaning out my fridge
  • emptying my dishwasher
  • excercizing
  • doing laundry
  • getting pictures developed for my photo albums
  • getting my car washed
  • writing a good blog post
  • going to a Mardi Gras parade
But...
  • it's raining
  • I'm sick
  • it's Saturday
  • my ear hurts
  • my favorite Harry Potter movie is on TV
  • I have a head ache
  • the Sudafed I took makes me dizzy
  • I still have 4 days of break left to be productive
So instead I'm...
  • still in my pajamas
  • lying in bed
  • watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on ABC Family.
  • drinking lots of gatorade
  • knitting my dog a scarf
  • watching the rain
  • browsing Pinterest
  • writing a blog post full of excuses
  • eating chocolate
  • giving myself a break

No comments:

Post a Comment