Friday, February 24, 2012

Finally Friday

Whew....it's Friday!  This past week was busy!  I already had a busy schedule.  Add to that all the catch-up I had to do after spending 2 days sick in bed last week and you have one pooped Emily! There will *hopefully* be time and energy for blogging soon.  

How about a little Five Question Friday to kick off the weekend!

Answer the questions on your own blog and link here!

1.  What's your favorite way to spend down time?
Bed. Movie or TV. Jimmy John's.
I'm a lazy bum.

2.  Are you the kind of person who wants things more as soon as you know you can't have them?
Not particularly.  If I already wanted something, know I can't have it doesn't make me want more.  And if I don't want something, not being able to have it is going to make me want it any more.  

3.  If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
Well, what I would REALLY like to do is save it.  But if I HAD to buy something, it would be an iPad with the smart cover.  And then I would upgrade my iPhone.  And then I would buy a pretzel.

4.  Do you ever go out to eat by yourself?
Rarely.  If I'm by myself, I'd rather get whatever I'm going to get to-go and bring it home.  I always feel so awkward and sad eating out alone.

5.  What company would you want to do a blog review for?
Hey, Ann Taylor Loft! I think you really need a particular redheaded blogger to review all of your future collections!  And Apple, you know what your advertising strategy is missing? Review on my blog!  
Oh, and Jimmy John's, I think we could make a little arrangement.  How about a review in exchange for a lifetime of free sandwiches?

No comments:

Post a Comment