Wednesday, February 1, 2012

That Pinterests Me!

It's Wednesday!  You know what that means!




google


If you want to join Pinterest, just leave your e-mail in a comment!  It's invite only, so I can hook you up!
Once you're on, this will be you:
Source: google.co.nz via Emily on Pinterest



Let's take a peek at my "For the Home" board today!

Source: designmom.com via Emily on Pinterest

I want this bathtub!  Someone make me this bathtub!

Source: bhg.com via Emily on Pinterest

I love this color scheme.


This is brilliant!


I've already partially done this one.  Right now all my bags are just stuffed in the tissue box.  One day soon I'll roll them up.


It's so.  Freaking. Organized. 

Source: bhg.com via Emily on Pinterest

I really love this!  It would also stop my cat from eating my dogs food or standing in my dogs food bowl to get to the water bowl (Harley can be very spiteful...)  We could just push the drawer back in every time Harley feels like being a poop head.

Source: weheartit.com via Emily on Pinterest

Part of me would really like to do this in my kid's room one day.  The other part of me thinks it might be a little creepy.


Fiestaware.
You see these in mexican restaurant a lot.  You also see them in the Wright household.  My dad started collecting them a few years back, and for good reason!  These plates are super strong and I love the way they look–they're so colorful!  We have broken a few pieces over the years and they always break cleanly in two, so you don't have to worry about sharp pieces flying everywhere.  My dad gave me a few pieces when I moved into my apartment this year and then I got more for Christmas, so I've got a nice little collection started. :)

What have you been pinning this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment