Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill-In-the-Blank Friday

THANK. GOD. IT'S FRIDAY.

This week hasn't been "rough," per se.  It's just been long.  This morning was kind of rough, though.  So I'm definitely ready for a break! So, to kick off this break, let's have a little fill-in-the-blank fun!

If you have a blog and want to play, fill in the blanks on your blog and link up here!


1.  If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross off my life list is taking my mom, dad and brother to England.  I know my mom and dad have always wanted to take a family vacation there, but we haven't gotten to yet.  If I could afford it, I would take my family there in a heartbeat.

2.  Pickled okra is something I like that other people think is weird.

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "Diary of a crazy, obsessive, broke white college student"

4.  Three things I'm looking forward to this month are A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum rehearsals, school, and getting in better shape.
I'm lame.

5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is whatever I'm working on in my voice lessons.

6.  If I found out that the production of Swedish Fish was ending tomorrow, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is theater.  I love me some theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment