Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Words of Pinterest

Hello, all! Long time, no see!

My bad.

It's just been one of those weeks.  You know those weeks, right?  The kind of week that's just better off forgotten and not written about for everybody in the blogosphere to read.

But, I'm back! (How often do I begin my blog posts with some variation of that sentence? I have got to get better at this)

(I say that, but you and I both know that I never will be a consistent blogger.  Still, it's nice to think that I will, isn't it?)

Let's celebrate my inconsistency with a little link-up, shall we?

It's time for....(drumroll please.....!




google

You know the drill.  Post some of your favorite Pinterest finds on your own blog and then link-up here!

In light of my past week, today's pins are from my Quotes/Sayings board.  Because sometimes, we just need a little inspiration.  And sometimes it's just nice to know that someone with photoshop and the ability to put words on pictures feels the same way as you do.











Source: imgfave.com via Emily on Pinterest







Source: Uploaded by user via Emily on Pinterest






Source: favim.com via Emily on Pinterest




Source: pinterest.com via Emily on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Emily on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment