Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How Pinteresting!

Hey guys! Remember when I said I was going to do one of these every Wednesday?  And then I just didn't...

Yeah, sorry about that...

I pinky promise that I will write a non-meme blog post very soon (these are just so much fun!), but in the mean time...


google

From my Style pinboard...


Source: google.com via Emily on Pinterest

I die for these shoes!


My friend Rome made these earrings! I think they're so pretty!


I can haz this dress please?

Source: modcloth.com via Emily on Pinterest




I really love the cutout trend right now.

Source: polyvore.com via Emily on Pinterest


Source: poshposh.com via Emily on Pinterest




Source: scarves.net via Emily on Pinterest

I love my scarves, so this is really useful!





Source: etsy.com via Emily on Pinterest

My plastic checkbook cover is so far gone.  I would love to have something like this.

Later tater tots!  Keep an eye out for a "real" blog post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment