Wednesday, January 4, 2012

10 Questions

You know the show "Inside the Actor's Studio?"  Sadly, I've never seen it.  It's not for lack of wanting, it's just that I really don't watch tv that often.  And when I do, I always seem to catch a "Storage Wars" marathon, and once "Storage Wars" is on, there's no turning it off.

Despite never having seen "Inside the Actor's Studio," I do know enough about it to know the 10 Questions that James Lipton asks.  And because my brain shut off as soon as I got home from work tonight, I am going to answer those questions here and pretend it's an adequate blog post.

What is your favorite word? 
Bubbles. 

What is your least favorite word? 
Goodbye.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? 
Talent, Passion, A Sense of Humor

What turns you off? 
Ego, Being Selfish, Short Tempers

What is your favorite curse word? 
Sh** is what seems to come out most naturally.  But I'm trying really hard not to curse.

What sound or noise do you love? 
Gulf Shores Waves.

What sound or noise do you hate? 
Several people talking over each other loudly.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? 
Photographer.

What profession would you not like to do? 
Garbage Man.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? 
You've done well. Would you like a hug?



No comments:

Post a Comment