Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

One of the wonderful things about Spring Break is that I can waste away hours on Pinterest and not feel guilty about it!  I'm not saying I have wasted away hours...It's just nice to know I have the option to waste away hours.

Let's take a look at what I've been pinning lately.



I recently went to Texas Roadhouse for the first time and Oh. My. Goodness.  Those rolls! And that butter!  This is on my short list of recipes to try.

Source: laaloosh.com via Emily on Pinterest

Wings.  Another food I have recently been introduced to, thanks to my lovely boyfriend who is paying absolutely no attention to me right now because he is killing innocent ostriches on Halo. 
I was actually pretty surprised at how much I like wings, but they are so bad for you!  This particular recipe is a weight watchers recipe. Hopefully it will be a good one!  These will be so much cheaper and healthier than going to Buffalo Wild Wings every time we want wings.

Wings is a funny word.


Adopt.  Please, please adopt. 


I just saw Titanic for the first time last Saturday (which is strange considering how fascinated I am by the real Titanic, but once I found out the movie would be coming back to theaters, I wanted to wait so I could see it on the big screen!) This picture cracks me up!

Source: flickr.com via TwoFisch on Pinterest

So colorful! I love it!



Source: bforbel.com via Melissa on Pinterest

This is a water slide that goes through a shark tank in Las Vegas.  Definitely on my bucket list!  Right below swimming with the dolphins.


This sounds like something my cat would say if she lived near cow poop.  
And if she could talk...

Source: google.com via Kristen on Pinterest

I think of this picture every time I order a diet coke.
Pepsi is NOT and never will be an acceptable substitution!


This has happened to me several times.


Bahahahahahaha!

Source: google.com via Shawna on Pinterest

This is such a wonderful idea!!

Source: ebay.com via Katy on Pinterest

So pretty!

Source: wwzdw.com via Wendy on Pinterest

I love this entire outfit and the actress wearing it!


I've finally forgiven myself and I am so much happier!


Love this dresser!


I tried making a copycat Papa John's Cinna Pie last week and it didn't quite work.  Maybe this recipe will be better.


This is useful.

And finally...



That's all for tonight kiddos.  It's time for me to go unplug my boyfriend's X-Box.  He's been playing Halo for over 4 hours!  I want some attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment