Time for Fill-In-The-Blank Friday!
Fill in the blanks on your own blog and link up here!
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is roll over and hit the snooze button. I am not a morning person AT ALL. But once I'm up, the first thing I have to do is brush my teeth and wash my face or else I just feel gross.
2. I can hardly wait for summer. I DESPERATELY need a break. It's been a roller coaster of a semester and I am ready to get off, get some cotton candy and, ride the carousel.
3. The quickest way to my heart is through the meet-and-greet line because theatre is so important to me. If you come see me in a show, it means so much to me and I'll never forget it.
4. A little known fact about me is that I'm left handed.
5. The best part about my (future) job is the impact I'll have on the kids I'll be working with. I got to get a tiny taste of being and SLP this semester and I absolutely loved it. I am so excited about my future.
6. Something I just couldn't live without is chapstick. And chocolate.
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do was use a dslr in manual mode. I really want to learn to take better pictures. If only I could afford a DSLR.... *dreams*