Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fill-In-The Blank Friday

Woohoo! It's Friday!  Not that I'll get to relax much this weekend...It's getting to be that time of the semester when everything happens at once so the next 2 and 1/2 and half weeks are going to be super busy.

But right now, I'm just lying in bed enjoying the fact that I don't have to get up and go to school tomorrow (even though I still have to go to work, but at least I don't have to study for work!)

Let's celebrate with...

Fill in the blanks on your own blog then link up here!

1) Today is a great day because it's Friday!  I also had a really awesome morning at a school related thing.

2) Tomorrow, I will go to work, then rush home to get ready for a performance with my musical theater class.  Unfortunately, that performance means that I have to miss my boyfriend's Senior recital tomorrow night.  That makes me super sad.

3) My favorite time of the day is the evening because I can just relax.  I alway try to take a little time in the evening to just shut down.  My brain is off and nothing else matters for just a little bit. I finally get a chance to reflect on (or in some cases, block out) all of the things that happened that day.  If it was a good day, I can go to bed happy and relaxed.  If it was a bad day, I can go to bed knowing that tomorrow is a new chance.

4) Sometimes you just have to sit alone in your car, listen to calm music, and remember what life's all about.

5) A song that I can't get enough of lately is "Rumor Has It" by Adele.  I'm not even a huge Adele fan (as a trained singer, it hurts my vocal chords to listen to some of her songs) but I just really love that song!  It's fun and upbeat and very "I'm Awesome!"-ish.

6) My favorite accessory is my rings and a pair of earrings and/or a necklace.  I feel naked without my rings!  I used to go long periods of time without wearing earrings and have even had to "repeirce" them myself a few times.  But since I started working at a jewelry store last summer,  I try to wear them a few days a week.

7)  My favorite thing about this week was filming and editing a project for school. That sounds so dorky, doesn't it? But it's true!  I had a group project for one of my classes that involved creating a video presentation.  Normally, I dread group projects, but I won the group project lottery this time!  My group was organized and enthusiastic and actually wanted to do a good project! (Imagine that!)  We used my university's CxC studio which was fantastic!  We got to use a presentation room with Macs, a Smartboard, a flip camera, Apple tv, plus great help from the staff.  I was originally dreading this project, but the combination of my group and the CxC studio made the project so easy and enjoyable! And I think we have an awesome project (a week before it is due, I might add.)

Have a great weekend, guys! Watch out for clowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment