Monday, April 9, 2012

Miss That Dog

I want to thanks everybody who has been praying for my dog Hunter and my family.  Sadly, we had to put Hunter to sleep this past Friday.


Hunter had surgery almost two weeks ago and showed signs of improvement in the days following.  However,  tests results indicated that the tumor that my mother removed from him was metastatic cancer that had most likely spread.  His condition suddenly began to worsen last Thursday and continued to deteriorate Friday.  Although my family is absolutely heart broken over losing him, we knew that it would be unfair and selfish of us to keep him alive for our sake.  He was an amazing dog that didn't deserve to feel any pain.

I love and miss you, Hunter.  I hope there's lots of peanut butter and hummus for you in doggie heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment