Friday, March 16, 2012

Yesterday Was Thursday

Today it is FRIDAY!
We, we, we so exhausted.  But there's no time for exhaustion.  It's time for...

Answer the question in your own blog then link up at Five Crooked Halos.

1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess?
I'm not running to pick kids up yet, but I look a mess 90% of the time that I go to the store.  If I look awful and disgusting, it ensures that I'll run into somebody I know, because that's just how my life works. 

2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it?
My OCD side really wants to finish it.  But if it's that bad, I'll put it down and never get around to picking it up again.  I have so little free time that when I do get a chance to read, I want it to be something I really enjoy.

3.  Beach or mountain vacations?
Beach, beach, BEACH!
 I.
 LOVE.
 THE.
BEACH!

4.  What thing or event says "Winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you?
In South Louisiana, you never really know what the weather is going to do.  We've had a particularly warm winter and there have been several times this year that I've thought we had seen the last of any cold weather only for the temperature to drop the one day I don't check the weather and wear shorts to school.  
I guess I would consider winter over when I can don't need to wear a sweatshirt outside to stay comfortable the majority of the week or when I it's warm enough to wear shorts the majority of the week.

5.  Would you prefer couples or family vacation?
Now, when you use the plural tense "couples," do you mean multiple couples vacationing together?   Or do you mean going on a vacation with an significant other?  If we're talking about multiple couples, I'd rather go on a family vacation.  But if we're just talking about a S.O., I can't really say because I've never been on a vacation of that sort.  But as I'm growing older, I'm learning to appreciate my family vacations more and more.  I've got a pretty awesome family and I sometimes take them for granted.  So I'd probably still choose family.  Plus, if it's serious enough with the S.O. that we're taking vacations together, he would probably be considered part of the family enough to get to come along on family vacations. 




No comments:

Post a Comment