Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hump Day

I absolutely adore being in shows at the Baton Rouge Little Theater, but my goodness—After tech week and opening weekend, you definitely learn to appreciate your nights off even more.

Speaking of theater, did any of you Baton Rougeans see the awesome review for A Funny Thing Happened to the Forum in this morning's Advocate?  If you didn't happen to see it or you don't live in Baton Rouge, no worries!  You can read the review here.

Now, let's get to the main reason we have gathered here today.  It's time for.....

Post your favorite Pins and link up at The Vintage Apple!


This is on my to-do list for tonight!


The scary thing about rock bottom is that life tricks you into thinking you've hit it, but then you fall even further.  So you never quite know where you are.


Ha.  Ha ha.


:)


This is so adorable!


I'm so excited that it's getting warm enough to wear cute outfits like this again!  Now, if only I had cute outfits like this...


Looove this.


This is on my list of things to try in my crock pot.


And I might have to try to make these for the cast and crew of Forum.


That's an interesting way of thinking about it.


I kind of feel like this elephant right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment