Sunday, March 11, 2012

Where I've Been

Hello all! Long time, no blog. But, in my defense, I've barely even had time to eat during the last two weeks.  This blog isn't the only thing that's been neglected.  Just look at my laundry hamper!:

Every surface in my room is covered in dust because I haven't had time to go to the store and get dusting cloths (On a similar note, I also don't have any milk for breakfast tomorrow.  Sad, sad situation.)
My dishwasher sat full all weekend after I ran a load of dishes on Friday.
And my desk is a cluttered, useless mess.

And (possibly worst of all), my Pinterest account hasn't seen any action in days!

What has everything fallen into disarray?  Well, I've been a bit busy.  First of all, last week was midterms week at school.  And then on top of midterms, I was off at Baton Rouge Little Theater playing dress-up and having fun.

Jingle, jingle, jingle...
This past Friday, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum opened at Baton Rouge Little Theater.  I am playing Tintinabula, the loud, jingly, air-headed courtesan.



We've had a great weekend of shows, but before we could open, we had a busy weekend of tech rehearsal. So last week, if I was either in class, at the theater, at work, or studying.


If you were smart, you wouldn't miss this show!  It's pretty hilarious, if I do say so myself :) If you like comedy, dancing women, men in short dresses, or any combination of the three, this show is for you!  You can read an article about it that was published in the local newspaper, The Advocate, here.

This picture of me appeared alongside the article.  Photo credit to Arthur D. Lauck.

Tickets for the show are available online at www.brlt.org or by calling 225-926-6496.  Tickets are $27 and worth every penny!  The shows are selling well, so you definitely want to get your tickets ahead of time to make sure you can get good seats!

Now that the show's open and midterms are over, the hard part for me is done.  I will (hopefully) have more down time, which means more blogging. And dusting.  I desperately need to dust. Whee!

Oh, and if any of you with a smart phone play Scramble with Friends, FIND ME AND PLAY WITH ME!  This game is my newest addiction and I need new opponents.  My username is EmCaroline1.  If you're friends with me on Facebook, you can find me through that as well.

But in the meantime, this busy week has left me exhausted, which means it's time for me to crawl into bed with a box of Thin Mints and finish watching Despicable Me.  I hope that all of you have a great Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment