Thursday, March 31, 2011

LOVE ME!

I'm stealing a bit from Katie, who writes my favorite blog Marriage Confessions. Near the beginning of her blog, she noticed that her blog hits were spiking. She was so excited until her husband pointed out that all of her traffic sources were from google searches for a picture of Godzilla. Apparently people were searching "Godzilla Marriage" or "Godzilla Wife" or the like and they were all being routed to her page.

Well, the same thing seems to be happening to me. My hits aren't necessarily spiking (at least not as much as Katie's were), but I'm noticing that I am getting a lot of traffic from people Googling something (I have absolutely no idea what they could be searching to get this) and clicking on this picture:




I know! Weird!

When Katie noticed that Godzilla was giving her more traffic, she tried posting pictures of other popular things in her blog to bring in more traffic. And now I will shamelessly copy her!







Come all ye mindless masses! Read my blog! I don't have much to say, but I sure look cute when I say it!

No comments:

Post a Comment