Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bad Ideas.

Sleeping through my entire Mardi Gras Break was probably a bad idea.

But a worse idea was buying a 25 ounce Monster Energy Drink, Twizzlers, and potato chips at 11:00 at night and watching When Harry Met Sally and Eddie Izzard while consuming said Monster, Twizzlers, and chips. Energy supplement+junkfood+well-rested=very nauseous stomach and no sleep. I finally gave up on sleep around 6:00 in the morning, took a shower, did a load of laundry (Yay for clean underwear!), painted my toenails, and caught up on Glee. I have been more productive in the first two hours of being "up" this morning than I am on a typical Saturday. Is that pathetic?


Monster is not good.

We had so much energy that we flew to the moon and...uh...licked the Earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment