Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Secrets

This week, I had two favorite secrets.

I thought this first one was very relevant to the events of this past week. #ItGetsBetter


It's always interesting to see what Frank names the image files for the secrets. This secret is titled "onback.iwouldnotbeherewithoutyou.jpg." It's like finding a PostSecret Easter Egg.




Ironically enough, all of the stories on that secret are the first stories that I would read in the magazine. Sure, I read the stories that don't have anything to do with men as well. But I can't be the only woman who feels an incredible sense of empowerment knowing that she is able to please a man. I mean *really* please a man.

If you want to see more secrets from this week and maybe even discover a secret of your own, go to www.postsecret.com. You can also follow PostSecret on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment