Sunday, October 3, 2010

Something Blue

This wedding cake makes me smile. If you've seen Disney/Pixar's movie "Wall-E," it will make you smile too.



I found this picture on the Disney Wedding's Facebook page. It's so perfectly adorable.

On a side note, I'm watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition. It always mamages to make me cry within the first 3 minutes. This episode especially becuase it focuses on a pair of siblings raising their 6 other adopted siblings with Downs Syndrome after their adoptive parents passed away. It hits close to home because I have a young cousin living with Downs. He's the happiest little kid I know and is one of the reasons I am studying communications disorders. But despite how happy he is, it's just not fair that he will never live the kind of life he deserves to.

But he is happy and he is loved. What I would give to be as happy as he is...

No comments:

Post a Comment