Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'll Be Here All Night

Right now I'm feeling pretty damn stupid.

Tomorrow morning is my MC 2010 mid-term, and I procrastinated.

Actually, I did worse than just procrastinate. I procrastinated without looking at the study guide.

And I am screwed.

I had every intention of spreading all of my studying out over the week. I just didn't follow through with those intentions.

And I will be here at the 459 studying until they close at three o'clock. And then I will find refuge elsewhere and continue my torture.

The sad thing is, I will not learn from this, just like I didn't learn from any of my past procrastination consequences. The only difference between this procrastination and past ones is that now I have a blog to complain to.



The next 24-hours of Emily's life brought to you by Monster Energy Drink.


And to top it all off, I can't breathe through my nose. So not only do I feel stupid, I look stupid because I am a pathetic mouth breather.

*cue tiny violin*

No comments:

Post a Comment