Friday, October 28, 2011

Absence

So...I uh....kind of haven't given this blog any thought in about 6 months.

 I've been happy. I've been in love. A comfortable love. I've been distracted (in a good way) and this just kind of fell to the wayside.

Well, all of that has changed. Last week my heart was broken. I'm still hopelessly in love. In fact, I think I'm even more in love now than I was 10 days ago. But now that love isn't returned. Sad, sad situation. I'm in the middle of writing a long blog post about all of that, but I'm debating on whether or not I should post it. On one hand, I think I would be very therapeutic for me to write everything out and put it out there. But on the other hand, this isn't all about me. Despite my heartbreak and pain, I have to remember that I wasn't the entire relationship. I was only 50% and in writing about my relationship, I'm also writing about someone else's relationship. It would be very easy to start pointing fingers and naming names, so I have to be very careful.

 So, let's just leave it at that for now. I'm back! The circumstances absolutely suck beyond reasonable suckitude, but it is what it is. I'm excited about getting back on the blogging bandwagon :)

 On a different note, oh my goodness! There have been quite a bit of you stopping by in my absence! My highest visit count ever was this past September: 635 of you wandered by! I don't know what you were looking for, but I'm glad you stopped by! There should be something to read here sometime in the immediate future :) Perhaps even something totally awesome!

 And on that note, I leave you with a video that makes me giggle uncontrollably, no matter how sad I may be:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment